Saturday 17 November 2012

YouTube videos that Motivate, not Procrastinate


YouTube may be the source of procrastination for many students in the world but it can also be website consisting of a rich source for motivational content that is capable of motivating everyone who is in search for some motivation in their life. The great thing about having a large library of videos such as YouTube’s is that the content in each video is so diversified that it will be very hard for you to find a video that will not strike a cord with you and create something valuable in your eyes. Personally, I thoroughly enjoy watching training montages of hard working athletes where I visualize me being one day reaching the same platform they are performing in. I am also a big softy for motivational speeches whether it may be in a film or to a live crowd, it does not matter. It just needs to get my insides burning and make me realize I am capable of doing anything; it is just a matter of if I am willing to do it. With the help of these amazing speeches, the answer is yes.


As you just read, my taste in what interest me is very diverse but I was still able to be catered thanks to YouTube’s vast library. Without a doubt you will be able to find your video that makes you believe in your self.

The following videos have been a big support in my pursuit to stay focused and continue to strive in achieving my goals. Once in awhile I would have an itching for my usual favorites and these would be the videos I would search for. Even when I am procrastinating, besides watching silly prank videos, I would spend my time having a glorious motivational video spree which would result in me getting motivated to finish the work I am procrastinating from. You see? It all works out in the end!

These two have been a classic in fitness motivation with the second video being my all time favorite motivational anything ever…ever! Watch these (or at least the second video) before you fit the gym and try to make sure to not have your puppy watch this or else it will turn into a wolf.
As I have mentioned earlier, my tastes are very diverse and as such, I am also a complete sucker for motivational speeches. Something about what they say and how they said just hits home and gets me pent up with so much energy. You’ll know what I mean after watching the next two videos. The first one is from Severn Suzuki, the daughter of David Suzuki and she talks about the future of our generation and how it is up to us to correct the wrongs of the past. The second video is from The Great Dictator starring Charlie Chaplin. Two very moving pieces. A must see for anybody who needs that extra push to believe that they can change the world
This concludes this week’s blog post and I must thank you for being patient as this post is a few days late. Remember, to connect with me through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Youtube through the buttons on the top of this blog and to also connect with me in Fitocracy under my username, EJlogic.

 Just remember, YouTube is something that is a lot more special than a library of funny videos, but is also for much more meaningful and remarkable content that should be valued that everyone who watches. I showed what videos have motivated me and now it is your turn find what motivates you. It may be the same as me or something drastically different. How different we are is what is so amazing, so cherish your unique traits and understand what words for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment